Aleees group considers the needs specifically for passenger transport industry during the R & D stage, including the bus models, specifications, driving environment, passenger load, safety factor, safety accessories, and prototype test. The buses have been subject to the tests by Automotive Research & Testing Center (ARTC) and Vehicle Safety Certification Center (VSCC) before they are licensed, trial production on line, and finally launched on the market. In terms of the development stages in order, they can be divided into planning, research and design, testing and validation, trial production, and market sales.
- The modular battery plays the role of replenishing the power for the electric vehicles. battery power to add device. The appropriate number of modules can be configured according to the driving purpose and demand so as to solve the battery durability problems.
- It provides a modular battery exchange solution for the zero-emission electric vehicles and to solve the prices of electric vehicles, long charging time problem, and battery durability problem.
- Use the battery module swap to replenish the power to save the charging time and solve the difficulty for land acquisition required for large electric car charging stations.
- By making use of the characteristics of buses with fixed locations and fixed distance routes, the battery can achieve a maximum operating efficiency for its durability.
- The "Lithium Ferrous Phosphate" cathode materials which are developed by Advanced Lithium Electrochemistry Co., Ltd. in Taiwan and patented in many countries are used in the battery cells. The battery cells which are suitable for the operating environment of electric vehicles are fabricated by the world-class battery manufacturers.
- The entire bus is designed with stiffness based on the body on frame structure and its safety performance is beyond the traditional framed body structure.
- The pneumatic suspension system can enhance the comfort and protection for the mechanical devices in the body.
- The high safety ABS system manufactured in Germany is used to provide safe and sensitive braking reaction.